Rubik’s cube tournaments are all the hype right now. They are fun and highly entertaining. Moreover, the level of challenge in these tournaments is just marvellous.
If you are someone who is interested in knowing more about these tournaments then you would definitely be interested in some of the crazy and interesting ways people have solved the Rubik’s cube, and have broken records.
But before that, let’s know more about a Rubik’s cube.
The Rubik’s Cube designed by Erno Rubik in 1974 is indispensable in the field of toys. With many advantages and upcoming changes, Rubik’s Cube has created an extraordinary position in the children’s world.
This incredible toy is more than just a toy, no matter how wide it is. In fact, this is not a child’s play, the Rubik’s Cube has incredible significance today. There are extraordinary stories and ideas behind this charming and imaginative toy that makes it stand out from other toys ever sold.
Rubik’s Cube is not a game, but to illustrate three-dimensional graphics in the design. Erno Rubik, the creator of the Rubik’s Cube, is an engineer. He had to teach his students to understand spatial graphics in three dimensions, and then he thought of the possibility of the magic block. Strangely, Erno Rubik spent nearly 30 days solving his own creation.
Rubik’s Cube received a lot of applause at the time. Even today, Rubik’s Cube still tops the list of the most popular and evergreen bestsellers, despite various changes and huge dice series.
Now that we understand the amazing ideas behind Rubik’s Cube, let’s take a look at some interesting records of solving various Rubik’s Cubes.
- The record of solving the Rubik’s Cube in the shortest time, that is, the person who solved the Rubik’s Cube fastest is a 22-year-old boy named Feliks Zemdegs. He solved the Rubik’s Cube in just 4.22 seconds. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Have you ever seen someone solve Rubik’s Cube while juggling? so! For the audience, this is definitely a spectacle. Que Jianya from China solved three Rubik’s Cubes in just 5 minutes and 6.61 seconds in the juggling process. Isn’t it cool?
- If juggling and solving the cube at the same time is not enough, Que also solves three dice with both hands and feet at the same time. And this only took 1 minute and 39.39 seconds.
- Some people just like challenges, don’t they? Que from China also flipped a dice in just 15.84 seconds. Wow, right?
- How to solve the invisible Rubik’s Cube? so! Shivam Bansal proved that this theory was wrong, and he solved most of the blindfolded Rubik’s Cubes.
- In addition to traditional 3 x 3 or 4 x 4 dice, there are also overloaded 7x 7 dice, which is extremely difficult and tedious to solve, but Max Park from the United States only takes 1 minute 59.89. Resolve in seconds.
All these masters are very good at solving Rubik’s Cubes. But this kind of expertise does not happen overnight. You have practiced and made a lot of effort to overcome and overcome these challenges. Diligence and perseverance make them masters of solving Rubik’s Cube.
Using Rubik’s Cube has many benefits for the body and spirit. The Rubik’s Cube can help improve a person’s cognitive skills, as well as their critical thinking and problem-solving skills. In addition, it also helps to improve the dexterity of the mind and the dexterity of the fingers.
In addition, Rubik’s Cube can also effectively eliminate minor addictions such as nail-biting and hair removal, and it can also effectively reduce personal anxiety.
If you think that Rubik’s Cube will become your next favourite hobby, and you get inspiration from the records of young speedcubes, then you can definitely start your speedcube journey.
But the question is, where can you find the perfect Rubik’s Cube that suits you? During the pandemic, finding a cube and taking it outside has become a daunting task.
To solve this problem, Cubelelo has brought several amazing cubes, and these cubes are of high quality and can be delivered to your door effortlessly. The cubes are amazing and hard and come in different colours and variations to suit your level and personality.
So, go online and find your perfect and most suitable cube on Cubelelo, and get started with your amazing and adventurous cube solving journey.
You never know, after all, you might be the next sensation in the cubing world, solving the Rubik’s cube in yet another funny, cool, and interesting manner.
Internal Link – Newtimezone