What is neem?
Many of us have grown up hearing astonishing properties of neem. It is packed with 130 bio active ingredients which can cure abundance of skin and hair associated concerns. Neem is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and much more.
Neem is a superlative remedy which has been used for beauty and health anomalies since decades. Be it in the form of a capsule, powder, so and forth. Call it a holy tree, wonder-leaf, Indian lilac or any insightful name. This self-effacing leaf has a very secured foothold in the beauty and wellness industry. You can find neem in different variants like neem gel, cream, powder, lotions, shampoo and conditioners or ofcourse as a raw herb.
There are numerous ways of generating your own DIY neem face and hair packs. Neem and sandalwood face pack is one of them. It is very competent in removing bacterial infections related with acne or psoriasis. You can also blend neem with honey, gram flour, papaya and many other ingredients. Each and every DIY pack made with neem is so economical and powerful.
We have listed down 6 beauty benefits of using neem packs. Please take a glance below:
- Effective for Acne treatment : Neem is an extraordinary remedy for treating acne. It is a very persuasive and potent antibacterial quickfix that offers freedom from acne marks as well. It is an exceptional natural ingredient for oily skin people as it puts an end to the excessive oil generation in the skin which results in causing acne. Make relevant face packs with the blend of effective ingredients to treat acne and acne marks.
- Treats Pigmentation and Uneven Skin tone : Neem pack is efficient in treating pigmentation and uneven skin tone. Boil neem leaves with tiny fragments of orange peel and add honey or yogurt. This DIY toner would work as a great toner to heal pigmented and uneven skin tone. Apply all over your face and body, leave it for at least 15 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Treats Scalp and Hair infections : Apply neem paste on your scalp and gently massage it before applying shampoo. Its antifungal property helps in treating scalp infections and dandruff. You can also boil some neem leaves in water and use that water for rinsing off your shampoo. That’s also an effective way of curing infections and treating dry scalp, hair fall and dandruff.
- Helps in removing dark circles : Neem has the regenerative properties that cure diseases and under eye dark circles. Add ashwagandha, mint, almond oil or sandalwood paste and apply this paste regularly without any pause for effective and better results. This should ideally be left for 20 minutes before gently washing it with water or milk.
- Acts as a Moisturizer : Neem can be an effective moisturizer which can treat your face, especially if you experience oily or acne prone skin. Neem has antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that can soothe skin and regenerate it. It also helps in controlling sebum production in case of oily skin. Mix it with honey and apply it on your face for 15 minutes.
- Anti-Aging : Neem is rich in Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant that helps in minimizing signs of aging. It also neutralizes free radicals and thereby prevents wrinkles formulation and tissue damage. Mix 2 tablespoon of sandalwood with neem and apply it on your skin. It soothes, cools and keeps all age related symptoms.
Neem leaf should be your go to natural remedy for skin, hair and health. It is considered to be a universal remedy for all the problems associated with skin, hair and health. The antiseptic properties of neem acts as an effective ingredient used in our day-to-day lives.
We hope this article helped you in gaining the most relevant information about neem leaf. Try using it for an instant glow and unbeatable nourishment to the skin. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Internal link – Newtimezove