PM Kisan Yojana Installment
The PM Kisan Yojana Installation will be credit to the accounts of beneficiaries using DBT Mode. This is the 9th installment that will be provided to farmers all Over India. With this installment of PM Kisan Yojana, you will receive an amount of financial aid of Rs 6000/- via Direct Bank Transfer in Aadhar Link Bank Accounts. Find all the information regarding the PM Kisan Yojana Installation like the Beneficiary List and 9th Installation time of pm Kisan Samman Nidhi and answer all your questions as well as the PM Kisan status check.
pm Kisan 9th Installment , August 2021
Follow the links below for all the details regarding PM Kisan New 9th installment.
- The 9th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana.
- This amount will be added to farmer’s accounts on the 9th August 2021.
- You will receive benefits of Rs.6000per year to enjoy Social Security all through the year.
- PM Modi launched this yojana the hope of empowering Indian farmers who are disadvantaged.
AM Kisan The Yojana Beneficiary Listing, August 2021
Beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Yojana is an inventory of farmers that can be eligible for benefits under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Your name will be listed in the list on the official portal , which is pmkisan.gov.in. On the 9th of August, new installments of Yojana will be announced for farmers Now you need to confirm that your name is on the list of beneficiaries in for August 2021 to be eligible to benefit.
- Beneficiary list is available at the block level and at the village level.
- The list is available online at the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- This list contains the names of all eligible beneficiaries that can benefit under the PM Kisan Yojana.
Read More – figaro olive oil
How do I access the the PM Kisan Benefits List at Pmkisan.gov.in?
Follow the tips below to access the the PM Kisan Beneficiary List at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Open your browser and go to pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then click to open the beneficiary list on the right side at the bottom of the Homepage.
- Then you must choose your State, followed by District Block before you select your Village.
- Click Submit and then look at the list below.
- Find your name in the list.
- If you’re unable to find your name on the list of beneficiaries, then you should look up for your Pmkisan.gov.in Current Status.
- All beneficiaries eligible have their names on the official PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List.
Pradhan Mantri KISAN Samman Nidhi
The Government , with the aim to boost the income of farm families has introduced the Central Sector Scheme, namely,”Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)”. The scheme will be in operation starting 01.12.2018. The scheme was inaugurated on February 24, 2019.
To offer income assistance for all eligible landholding family members of farmers, the government has introduced PM-KISAN. The program aims to help meet the financial requirements of farmers to purchase different inputs that will ensure production and health of the crop which are proportional to the expected revenue from the farm.
Conditions for eligibility and benefits
All eligible land-holding farmer family members (subject to the commonly used exclusion conditions) will be eligible to receive the benefits of the scheme, in accordance with the Cabinet decision made in May 2019. The new Scheme is expected to provide coverage for approximately 2 crore more farmers, which will increase the amount of coverage for PM-KISAN by around 14.5 million beneficiaries.
Prior to this scheme, financial assistance was offered to all marginal and small family members of landholders with a cultivable land holdings of 2 hectares or less and a benefit of Rs.6000 per annum for each family, payable with three equally divided installments each month for four years.
The following categories of beneficiaries who have greater economic standing cannot be eligible to receive benefits in the program:
- All institutions Land holders.
- Families of farmers with at least one of its members are part of the one or more of the following categories
- Current and former holders of constitutional positions
- Ministers/ State Ministers as well as former/present Members of LokSabhaand RajyaSabhaor State Legislative Assembliesand State Legislative councils, former and current the Mayors and Councilors of Municipal Corporations, former and present District Panchayat Chairpersons.
- All officers, retired or serving or employees working for Centraland State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices and autonomous institutions under Government and regular employees of local Bodies (Excluding Multi-Tasking staff/Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- All individuals who paid Income Tax in the their assessment year in the last
- Professionals such as Engineers, Doctors lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and architects who are registered with professional organizations and performing their the profession through practices.
Information required from the beneficiary
The States are required to create a databases of the eligible landowners family farmers living in villages, which includes the name of the family, age, gender, Category(SC/ST), Aadhaar Number (in the event that an Aadhaar Number is not issued, then Aadhaar Enrollment Number along with other required documents for the purpose of identification like Driving Licence or Voters’ Identification Card NREGA Job Cards, and other identity documents issued by the Central/State/UT government or their officials, etc. ) and Bank Account Number as well as the mobile number of the beneficiaries.
For beneficiaries from States in Assam, Meghalaya, J&K in which Aadhaar number is not given to the majority of residents, Aadhaar number shall be obtained for those beneficiaries if it is accessible and for other beneficiaries, alternative prescribed documents are available to verify identity.
The responsibility for identifying the landowner family that is eligible for benefits under the scheme is the responsibility by the State or UT Government.
Read More – kellogg’s muesli
Internal Link – Newtimezone