When buying wholesale t-shirts in Bakersfield, California or any other city, the material matters a lot. No one wants to waste money by investing in t-shirts, which are of no use due to their material. Men and women want to feel comfy wearing t-shirts and like buying washable and print-friendly t-shirts. You will come across various t-shirts made of different fabrics while browsing for them in online apparel stores. Each t-shirt fabric is unique in terms of its characteristics and purpose. Some fabric matters a lot to individuals for formal settings, whereas some are appropriate for casual appeal. In this post, we are going to discuss different kinds of fabrics to consider while investing in t-shirts online. Without further ado, let us guide you about various t-shirt fabrics:
- Cotton: Cotton is a natural fibre utilized for t-shirts. There are many good reasons manufacturers make cotton t-shirts. Firstly, cotton is a soft and very comfortable fabric. It is breathable too. You can buy blank cotton t-shirts in Bakersfield, California, at affordable prices and even less if you buy in bulk. If you want to look impeccably casual wearing t-shirts, cotton is the fabric to consider. However, there is a downside associated with cotton t-shirts: their shrinkage after the first warm wash. Considering this fact, you may invest in 100% pre-shrunk cotton t-shirts and benefit from their softness and breathability.
- Polyester: Polyester is not a natural fibre; instead, it is man-made synthetic fibre. Polyester t-shirts are worth buying if you are an athlete or engage in physical activities more often than not. Polyester t-shirts can dry fast, so you do not need to worry about moisture wearing polyester t-shirts. Polyester t-shirts are breathable also and withstands their shape when you wash them. Polyester is not much comfortable, in contrast to cotton and linen. Still, polyester t-shirts have a huge demand in Bakersfield, California.
- Linen: Linen is made from the flax plant and has a rough texture as compared to cotton. Linen is not a suitable fabric for t-shirts; hence, manufacturers usually utilize it for jackets and lighter outerwear. You may find linen tees seldom in Bakersfield, California. You can invest in linen tees if the lightweight fabric and quick drying of a tee matter to you. Like cotton, linen can wrinkle easily.
- Lycra: Similar to polyester, Lycra has its association with sports. Hence, you find many sportswear t-shirts utilizing the features of Lycra to provide stretch and ease of movement to athletes. If you are a sports enthusiast or prefer wearing athletic t-shirts, you may consider Lycra a plus point for tees.
- Rayon: It is also a man-made material and a blend of cotton, trees, and woody plants. People consider rayon when they want to avoid silk and choose a more affordable alternative. The smoothness and softness of this t-shirt fabric make it an excellent material for athletic clothes. Rayon is a lightweight fabric like polyester and linen. However, the disadvantage of rayon tees is that they can wrinkle if you wear them frequently.
- Poly/Cotton: Typically, you will find poly-cotton t-shirts as a 50-50 blend of cotton and polyester. Nevertheless, this ratio varies based on the manufacturers’ priorities. The great thing about 50-50 poly/cotton wholesale t-shirts in Bakersfield, California, is their super-softness and affordability, in contrast to cotton. Moreover, poly-cotton blend tees can hold their shapes and are breathable, too.
- Tri-Blends: From the name you can guess, tri-blend t-shirts are a blend of three materials. When it comes to tri-blend t-shirts, the most common materials deployed are cotton, polyester, and rayon. Tri-blend t-shirts take on the best qualities of their materials. For instance, you will find tri-blend t-shirts lightweight, similar to rayon. Moreover, these t-shirts provide you with a softness identical to cotton. Additionally, they offer you a balance of durability, comfort, and style. Hence, it justifies why tri-blend t-shirts appeal to men and women in Bakersfield, California.
If you want to make the most out of money buying wholesale t-shirts in Bakersfield, California, do not ignore materials. People buy blank t-shirts made of different materials based on their preferences. You can invest in wholesale t-shirts similarly if you remember the following points about t-shirt fabrics.
- Cotton t-shirts are great to wear if softness and breathability are your priority.
- Polyester t-shirts are excellent for athletic wear owing to their quick-drying ability, breathability, and durability.
- Linen is also lightweight and quick-drying like polyester but not a preferred choice for tees.
- Lycra can provide you with ease of movement if you engage in athletic activities.
- Rayon is a smooth and soft fabric for t-shirts.
- Poly/cotton t-shirts are super-soft and more affordable, in contrast to cotton t-shirts.
- Tri-blends t-shirts are lightweight, soft, and durable.
Hopefully, you can choose a wholesale blank tee in Bakersfield, California, easily online now, considering different types of t-shirt fabrics.